Halff Brothers Ranch, Ltd.
PO BOX 428
phone 1 830 334 3966
Short report on company website
Following the death of Mayer in 1905, the Crouch stayed in the families until 1924 when Lena Schreiner Partee and her husband conveyed the Schreiner interests to various members of the Halff and Oppenheimer families, all of whom were closely related. The Oppenheimers were prominent bankers, landowners and ranchers. The ranch operated until 1974 when it was partitioned among family members. The Halff Brothers Ranch of 19,600 acres is an operating ranch, with hunting, cattle, and irrigated farming as components. Ownership is now in the 5th generation of Halffs. It is operated by family members devoted to maintaining their heritage in the land and the family reputation.