Bay Shore Camp
450 N Miller St
phone (989) 883-2501
Short report on company website
Bay Shore Camp traces its beginning to a diversely-organized group of Evangelical Christians who gathered for campmeeting the summer of 1911. It was so successful that the next year they sought a location where they might meet annually, establishing a permanent campmeeting ground. Their selection was a defunct 40-acre "driving park" just north of the Sebewaing village limits, on the northeast shore of Saginaw Bay. Hence the camp's first formal name: Bay Shore Park.